Ponsonby Ultrasound Clinic
Private Service, Radiology, Pregnancy Ultrasound
Our state of the art equipment, highly trained staff and longer appointment times mean we can provide our clients with a very high standard examination in all of the following areas.
- Abdominal scanning: for gall bladder, liver etc.
- Gynaecological scanning: for uterine and ovarian pathology.
- Renal scanning: for kidney and bladder assessment.
- Thyroid scanning: for gland assessment.
- Scrotum scanning: for testicular assessment.
- Neck Scanning: for swellings etc.
- Soft Tissue Scanning: for swellings anywhere on the body, or foreign body localisation.
- Breast Scanning: for lumps or tenderness in conjunction with, or without, a mammogram.
- Muscuoloskeletal scanning: shoulders, Achilles tendons, ankles, knees etc.
- Vascular Scanning: veins and arteries of the abdomen and limbs. For example, carotid doppler, renal artery assessment, and varicose vein mappings.
- Foreign Body.
- Ultrasound Guided Steroid Injection.
- Ultrasound Guided Fine needle aspiration.