Dr Andrew Logan
MBChB 1976 Otago University.
FRACS, FRANZCO 1983.
Fellowship Training in Paediatric Opthalmology.
Refractive Surgery Practice established in 1995.
Established Wellington Eye Centre in 2005 with facilities for daycare eye surgery.
I have pioneered several refractive surgical and corneal surgical procedures in New Zealand.
MB ChB 1976 Otago; FRACS 1983; FRANZCO 1983
Anterior Segment Surgery including:
- Corneal transplant surgery, including femtosecond laser graft surgery
- Refractive Laser Surgery: SMILE, LASIK, PRK, LASIK Xtra, Laser Blended Vision
- PiXL (photorefractive intrastromal crosslinking): non-invasive vision correction for short sight
- Intracorneal ring segment implantion (kerarings)
- Corneal collagen crosslinking (accelerated topography guided)
- Cataract surgery
- Refractive lens exchange
- Phakic intraocular lens implantation
- Pterygium surgery
Title or Designation
Ophthalmologist, Eye Surgeon
Full NZ Registration Date
10 April 1978
Dr Andrew Logan is available at the following services:
Private Surgical Services
This service is available at the following location:
Southern Cross Hospital - Wellington
Phone: +64 4 910 2160
Fax: +64 4 910 2162