Dr Fenton is:
- Clinical Lead for bone densitometry at the Canterbury DHB.
- Immediate Past President on the Executive Council of the Australasian Menopause Society
- Accredited by both the International Society of Clinical Densitometry and the Australia NZ Bone and Mineral Society as a clinical densitometrist.
- The first New Zealand doctor to be certified by the Nth American Menopause Society as a specialist menopause practitioner.
- A member of the PTAC Endocrine sub-committee
Dr Fenton has:
- Served as Co-Editor-in-Chief of Climacteric, the journal of the International Menopause Society from 2007 to 2016
- Served as a member of the Board of Osteoporosis New Zealand
Dr Fenton's areas of expertise are:
- Menopause, including premature ovarian failure
- Premenstrual syndrome and PMDD
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and other androgen disorders
- Metabolic bone disease
MB ChB 1984 Auckland; FRACP 1990
Title or Designation
- PhD University of Melbourne
- CCD International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Full NZ Registration Date
18 December 1984
Dr Anna Fenton is available at the following service: