Dr Nicholas Kennedy - Rheumatologist
MB ChB 2005 Otago; FRACP 2016
After working in Australia, Nicholas has returned to Wellington as a Consultant Immunologist at Wellington Hospital. Nicholas is accepting referrals for new adult patients in all areas of Rheumatology, Immunology and Allergy including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Sjogrens syndrome
- Inflammatory muscle disease
- Polymyalgia rheumatica and giant cell arteritis
- Back pain and other non-inflammatory rheumatological conditions.
Clinical Immunology and Allergy:
- Hayfever and rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Medication allergy
- Food allergy
- Bee/wasp allergy
- Angioedema (swelling lips, tongue, eyes)
- Primary immunodeficiency.
Nicholas graduated from the University of Otago in 2005 and undertook specialist training at the Wellington Regional Rheumatology and Christchurch Rheumatology and Immunology units. After gaining his fellowship in Rheumatology, Nicholas completed specialist training as a Clinical Immunologist and Allergist in Adelaide.
Title or Designation
Full NZ Registration Date
24 November 2006
Dr Nicholas Kennedy - Rheumatologist is available at the following service: