Dr Paul Le Grice
MB ChB 1982 Auckland; Dip Obst 1983 Auckland; FRACP 1991
During his time overseas, Dr Le Grice developed specialist knowledge and skill in skin cancer surgery including Mohs surgery, and in the emerging field of lasers in dermatology. This led him to establish, in 1993, the Auckland Skin Laser Centre, a facility designed to provide patients with expert skin care utilising modern laser techniques, some of which Dr Le Grice first introduced in New Zealand.
Since that time, Dr Le Grice and his specialist laser technician and nursing staff have striven to continue to provide the most modern and comprehensive laser skin care facility available in New Zealand, for a wide range of skin conditions; medical, surgical and cosmetic in nature.
Dr Le Grice has particular interests in the following areas:
- General dermatology
- Mohs surgery and general skin cancer surgery
- Laser dermatology and Laser surgery for tumours and scars (CO2, Erbium YAG + fractional laser)
- Laser treatments for blood vessels and birthmarks (VBeam and Copper Bromide)
- Pulsed light treatment for pigmented lesions (Sciton BBL)
- Pulsed light treatment for hair removal, skin rejuvenation (Sciton BBL)
- Laser treatment of the aging face, lines and wrinkles (Erbium YAG and fractional laser)
- Ultherapy™ – ultrasound face lifting and tightening procedure
Our surgical facility offers full local and intravenous sedation and inhalational analgesia.
- BOTOX® injections
- Tissue fillers including Juvéderm, Radiesse, Esthelis
- Skin peels, glycolic and TCA
- Sclerotherapy and foam sclerotherapy
- Cosmetic laser and IPL treatments
- Specialist cosmeceutical ranges
To read more information about Dr Paul Le Grice, please visit his website at www.skinlaser.co.nz
Title or Designation
Dr Le Grice undertook his medical training at Auckland University, followed by some time in general practice in Nelson. He then returned to Auckland to train in general medicine and dermatology, after which he undertook further specialist training in Glasgow, London and New York.
Paul holds positions and memberships at the following organisations:
- Fellow Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow American Society of Lasers in Surgery & Medicine
- Member International Dermatologic Surgery Society
- Member American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Member of the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated
Full NZ Registration Date
23 December 1982
Dr Paul Le Grice is available at the following services: