Dr Rachael Harry
- All areas of liver disease
- Investigation of jaundice and abnormal liver function tests
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Viral hepatitis (hepatitis B and C)
- Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Metabolic liver disease
- Autoimmune liver disease
- Cholestatic liver diseases (Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis)
- Primary liver cancer (Hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Liver transplantation
I am currently working as one of three consultant hepatologists in the New Zealand Liver Transplant Unit, based here in Auckland, looking after patients with all aspects of liver disease including those who need assessment for, or who have undergone, liver transplantation.
MB BS 1992 Lond; MRCP (UK) 1995; FRACP 2012
Title or Designation
Undergraduate: Corpus Christi College, Oxford University [MA (Oxon)] and St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London University (MB BS with Honours).
Gastroenterology and Hepatology: SE London and SE Thames region, UK.
Hepatology: Kings College Hospital, London UK and NZLTU, Auckland.
Research: Postgraduate Doctorate in Medicine (MD, London).
Full NZ Registration Date
7 April 2010
Dr Rachael Harry is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following location: