Dr Stephanie Van Dijck
MB ChB 2006 Auckland; FRACS (Orth) 2013
Dr Stephanie van Dijck is a New Zealand trained Orthopaedic Surgeon who graduated from Auckland Medical School.
- President’s Prize for top trainee, New Zealand Orthopaedic training scheme
- Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at the prestigious Toronto Hospital for Sick Children
- Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics at Yorkhill Children’s Hospital, Glasgow
- Commenced full time consultancy at Starship Children’s Hospital, Auckland, 2015
- Supervisor for Auckland Orthopaedic trainees
- Vocational training committee member
- Research interests include Hip, and Foot and Ankle conditions
- Strong interest and involvement in education.
She is experienced in Paediatric and Adolescent Orthopaedics with a focus on lower limb, especially hip, foot and ankle, and deformity. She is happy to review all general Orthopaedic conditions in adults and children.
Title or Designation
Full NZ Registration Date
14 December 2006
Dr Stephanie Van Dijck is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following locations:
Ascot Hospital, 90 Green Lane East, Remuera, Auckland
Mercy Hospital, 98 Mountain Road, Epsom, Auckland
(09) 623 5700
(09) 623 5701
Fax (09) 623 5702 consumer services
Private Surgical Services
This service is available at the following location: