Dr Vincent Crump
Dr Crump has written a number of review articles on Allergy, developed Patient Education Aids and frequently participates in public and professional presentations on Allergy.
He has constantly been working on expanding the database for his allergy website.
- The Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology & Allergy (ASCIA)
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology (AAAA&I)
- The British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology (BSACI)
- The European Academy of Allergology & Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- The Australian & NZ Society of Occupational Medicine (ANZOM)
- The Thoracic Society of Australia & New Zealand
MB BS 1980 Jamaica; DDM 1984 Lond; MRCP 1988; FRACP 2006
Title or Designation
Allergist and Physician
- Postgraduate studies in the UK
- Dermatology training (full-time) with Diploma in Dermatology, University of London and Cardiff University Hospital, Wales.
- Specialist Training in Internal Medicine at Brighton General Hospital, UK & Worthing General Hospital, UK, MRCP, (UK)
- USA & UK Allergy and Immunology Courses and Clinics
- International Allergy and Immunology conferences twice per year
Full NZ Registration Date
21 November 1990
Dr Vincent Crump is available at the following service: