Mr Ahmad Taha
- Tumours benign and malignant
- CSF work
- Pain: cranial nerves decompression like Trigeminal neuralgia
- Cranio-vertebral decompression for Chiari condition
- Traumatic diseases including discectomies and fixation with minimally invasive techniques.
- Degenerative spinal diseases with conservative and surgical management including keyhole and open techniques including decompression or fusion or both.
- Tumours and vascular lesions.
Peripheral nerves surgery.
MD 1994 Damascus; FRCS(N) 2006; CCT (UK) (Neuro) 2007
Title or Designation
Neurosurgeon - Clinical Lead, Neurosurgeon
Full NZ Registration Date
1 March 2012
Mr Ahmad Taha is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following location:
Suite 22, Marinoto Clinic, Mercy Hospital
(03) 467 6605
(03) 467 6608
This service is available at the following locations:
(03) 474 0999
(03) 474 7025
Emergency Department: Open 24 hours / 7 days, Phone (03) 474 0999
Southland Hospital, Invercargill
(03) 218 1949
(03) 218 6890
Ph (03) 218 1949, 24 hours / 7 days