Mr Barnaby Nye
With over 10 years of private practice experience, Mr Nye’s focus is on careful assessment and consultation before presenting you with options for treatment. He will provide you with the latest information and advancements and help you navigate the many sources of information you may already have access too. The best direction combined with both established and advancing techniques, gives you confidence in the best outcome can be achieved.
Mr Nye is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with a special interest in complex reconstructive surgery of the hand, head and neck.
He also offers a full range of plastic surgical consultation and treatment for the impacts of disease, nature, accidents or time on people of all ages and from all walks of life. These include :
- skin cancer and melanoma,
- hand surgery (including nerve repair and microsurgery),
- reconstructive surgery for scars, burns and wounds,
- corrective surgery for ears and eyelids, breast and abdomen.
- functional aesthetic surgery (i.e. breast reduction, abdominoplasty, functional blepharoplasty etc),
- ACC hand surgery,
- surgery for congenital anomalies,
- microvascular reconstruction
MB ChB 1993 Auckland; FRACS (Pl Rec Surg) 2003
Title or Designation
Full NZ Registration Date
22 November 1993
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Mr Barnaby Nye is available at the following services:
Private Surgical Services
This service is available at the following location:
Southern Cross Hospital - Christchurch
(03) 968 3100
(03) 968 3101