Mr Chris Adams
MB ChB 1990 Otago; FRACS 2001
Chris graduated from Otago Medical School in 1990 and subsequently trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Auckland, Hamilton, and Wellington. He became a fellow of the Royal College of Australasian Surgeons (FRACS) in 2001.
He then spent a further 2 years training in the United Kingdom. Here he completed fellowships in aesthetic surgery at the Wellington Hospital; St John's Wood; London, breast surgery at Frenchay Hospital; Bristol and hand surgery, microsurgery, and burns surgery at the St Andrew's Centre; Chelmsford.
In addition to general plastic and reconstructive surgery, he has a specialist interest in:
- aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery of the face, breast, and trunk
- reconstructive breast surgery
- surgery for melanoma and skin cancers
- burn reconstruction and hand surgery.
Title or Designation
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Chris is a member of:
- New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons (NZAPS)
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Australian and New Zealand Burn Association (ANZBA).
Full NZ Registration Date
29 November 1991
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Mr Chris Adams is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following locations:
15 Murphy Street, Thorndon, Wellington
- Mr Chris Adams FRACS
- Mr Craig MacKinnon FRACS
- Dr Sarah Usmar FRACS
- Dr Sandhya Deo FRACS
Ph: (04) 499 7642
Private Surgical Services
This service is available at the following location: