MB ChB 1983 Otago; FRACS 1991
Dilip Naik is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon, formerly Clinical Leader of Vascular Surgery (2000-2016) at Capital Coast Health. He is a graduate of Otago University and did his postgraduate training in general surgery predominantly in Wellington and his advanced training in Vascular Surgery at the Royal Melbourne and Royal Brisbane Hospitals in Australia. He has extensive experience in Vascular Surgery
Special Clinical Interest(s)
- Formerly Clinical Leader of Vascular Surgery (2000-2016) at Capital Coast Health.
- Highly trained and experienced in arterial surgery including aortic, carotid and peripheral vascular surgery.
- Extensive training and experience in all aspects of vein treatments including sclerotherapy, laser treatments and surgery. Diploma in vascular ultrasound and Clinical Director of Vascular Ultrasound services at Southern Cross Specialist Centre, Wellington.
- Transplant surgery
Title or Designation
Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon
Current Memberships of Professional/Other Bodies
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (General Surgery) 1991
- Medical Defence Union
- Medical Protection Society of Queensland
- New Zealand Medical Association
- ANZ Phlebology Society
Full NZ Registration Date
3 April 1985
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Mr Dilip Naik is available at the following service: