Mr James Burn
MB ChB 1980 Otago; FRACS 1989
Mr James Burn is an Orthopaedic Surgeon practising in Christchurch.
- Hip and knee joint arthroplasty
- complex revision arthroplasty
- patient specific implant manufacture
- foot and ankle
- lumbar spine including anterior and posterior surgeries
- general orthopaedics and arthroscopy
Title or Designation
Post fellowship training:
- Graduated 1989 FRACS
- The Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford, UK 1988 to 1991 in conjunction with The Nuffield Orthopaedic Engineering Centre, Oxford, UK.
Associated Orthopaedic interests:
- Founding shareholder of Enztec Ltd (specialist orthopaedic instrument manufacturing) till 2016
- Founding shareholder of Ossis Ltd and technical director (patient specific implant manufacturing)
- 2016 NZOA president’s award recipient.
Full NZ Registration Date
1 April 1982
Mr James Burn is available at the following services:
Private Surgical Services
This service is available at the following location: