MB ChB 1982 Auckland; FRACS 1988
- Auckland trained. Chief surgical registrar1988.
- Overseas experience: Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town. Hepatobiliary surgery and endoscopy. Consultant and lecturer.
- First NZ surgeon to perform laparoscopic cholecystectomy 1990.
- One of the largest Australasian series of cholecystectomy, fundoplication and herniorrhaphy.
- More recently developed dedicated laparoscopic gastric banding service for obesity.
- Active endoscopist (colonoscopy and gastroscopy).
- Founder/Director of Endoscopy Auckland, Laparoscopy Auckland, Bariatrics Auckland.
- Member, University of Auckland Campaign Leadership Committee.
- Trustee, School of Medicine Foundation.
- Visiting surgeon, Rarotonga Hospital, Cook Islands.
Title or Designation
General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
Full NZ Registration Date
26 November 1982
Mr John Dunn is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following location:
148 Gillies Avenue, Auckland
Mr Andrew Bowker: Ph (09) 630 0223; Fax (09) 630 0220 email@example.com
Mr John Dunn: Ph (09) 623 0555; Fax (09) 623 6662 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Adam Bartlett: Ph (09) 623 4789
Miss Alison Hayes: Ph (09) 623 4788
Mr David Merrilees: Ph (09) 623 4783; Fax (09) 623 8526 email@example.com