Mr Les Snape
MB ChB 1977 Bristol; FRCS Edin 1985
About Leslie (Les) Snape :
- Consultant Surgeon, Christchurch Hospital - 1987 to 2015
- Specialist Practice, Christchurch - 1987 to Present
- Visiting Consultant Surgeon, Hawkes Bay District Health Board - 2015 to present
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, Department of Surgery, Christchurch School of Medicine – 1987 to present
- A.O.C.M.F. Faculty Member - teaching on Courses and Workshops Internationally since 2000
- Previous President A.N.Z.A.O.M.S.
- Facial Trauma
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Maxillofacial Pathology
- General Oral Surgery
Title or Designation
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Core Surgical Training - Christchurch Hospital from 1978 - 1981.
- Accredited Advanced Specialty Training - Merseyside UK Regional Rotation from 1983 - 1987.
Full NZ Registration Date
29 November 1978
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Scope of Practice