Mr Michael Boland
Dr. Michael Boland is a specialist hand, wrist and elbow surgeon. His services inlcude comprehensive Surgery of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and peripheral nerve.
Specific services are
- Elbow-Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Instability Reconstruction, Contracture Release.
- Humerus, Radius and Ulna-Fracture Fixation, Non Union and Malunion correction
- Wrist and Distal Radioulnar Joint-Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Instability Reconstruction, Contracture Release, Scaphoid Fracture and Non Union including Vascularized Bone Grafts.
- Hand- Small Joint- Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Arthrodesis and Ligament reconstruction, Tendon Surgery- Repair, Graft, Transfers
- Peripheral Nerve- Decompression (Carpal, Cubital and Radial Tunnel Release, Brachial Plexus Neurolysis), Primary Reconstruction (Nerve repair, grafts, transfers, Neurotization) Secondary Reconstruction (Tendon Transfers, Muscle Transfers, Arthrodesis)
MB ChB 1986 Otago; FRCS Glasg 1992; FRACS (Orth) 1996
Title or Designation
One year fellowship at Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Full NZ Registration Date
15 July 2008
Mr Michael Boland is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following locations:
(09) 445 2668
(09) 443 3436
Hands Out West Ltd
Private Surgical Services
This service is available at the following location: