Mr Murray MacCormick
MB ChB 1969 Otago; FRACS 1977
- Otago and Auckland trained, followed by Lectureship in Surgery at St Bartholomews, London.
- Former Clinical Director General Surgery at Auckland Hospital
- Currently Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Regional Vascular Unit.
- Specialist registration in both Vascular Surgery and General Surgery with wide range of competencies in each field.
- Special Vascular interests include Carotid, Aneurysms, Thoracic outlet, and lower limb problems both arterial and venous, including Varicose Veins.
- I have one of the largest referral practices in Australasia for Hyperhidrosis and Facial Flushing
- Wide experience in most areas of General Surgery over a period of many years.
Carotid Artery Disease
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Central Venous Port
General and Endocrine Surgery
Breast Surgery (see Mercy Breast Clinic)
Title or Designation
St Bartholomew's Hospital London, Lecturer Surgical Professorial Unit, 1977-1980.
Full NZ Registration Date
21 December 1970
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Mr Murray MacCormick is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following locations:
Ascot Hospital, 90 Green Lane East, Remuera, Auckland
Mercy Hospital, 98 Mountain Road, Epsom, Auckland
(09) 623 5700
(09) 623 5701
Fax (09) 623 5702 consumer services