Prof Alexander Sasse
Zweiter Abschnitt Certificate 1996 Bonn; Spec Cert (Gen Med) 2003 Nordrhein
- Invasive and non-invasive management of coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease and structural heart disease.
- Echocardiography including 3D echocardiography, strain assessment and contrast echocardiography.
- The heart and stroke, in particular via a patent foramen ovale (PFO) as well as interventional treatment of PFO and ASD (atrial septal defects).
- Management of arrhythmia and in particular atrial fibrillation with a focus on stroke prevention and LAA device closure.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Cardiac CTA / CTCA.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
- Cardiac gene and stem cell therapy.
- Echocardiography and Imaging. New echocardiography modalities (3D, Strain, Asynchrony).
- Cardiac Prioritisation Score: Assessment of a novel scoring tool to assess risk of cardiac surgery and predict outcome.
- Frailty and Age. The impact of age and frailty on cardiac procedures. Risk assessment and scoring of heart disease.
Title or Designation
Prof Alexander Sasse is available at the following service: