Dunstan Hospital Services
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Services are provided in the Vincent Ward, clinic or at home. Referrals will be accepted by the Community Health Services receptionist by phone, fax or mail.
If a therapist is unavailable a message may be left with the Community Health Services receptionist.
- Holistic assessment of the impact health issues and/or disability have on daily life
- Training and support promoting independent management of disability or health issues
- Cognitive assessment
- Environmental adaptations in the home or workplace
- Equipment provision
- Personal care items
- Household management
- Pre-operation preparation
- Stress management
- Remedial tasks to improve function