Dunstan Hospital Services
Public Service Allied Health Cardiology Endocrinology Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Liver) General Surgery Internal Medicine Laboratory Tests Neurology Obstetric and Gynaecology Older People's Health Oncology Ophthalmology Orthopaedics Paediatrics Respiratory Urology
Needs Assessment and Medical Social Work
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
If a social worker is unavailable a message may be left on the answerphone or with the Community Health Services receptionist.
- Allocation of home-help, personal care, meals on wheels, etc.
- Assessment of home and social situation
- Coordination with other community providers
- Termination of pregnancy (TOP) counselling
- Coordination of some aspects of terminal and palliative care