Counties Manukau Health Adult Mental Health
Rights and Feedback
When you use health services you are protected by a number of rights. These rights include (but are not limited to):
- Respect and privacy
- Fair treatment
- Acceptance of your beliefs and practices
- Dignity and independence
- Information to enable you to make choices about the treatment you receive
- To have your questions answered
- Choice about participation in teaching and research
- To have your complaints taken seriously.
These are explained in full in The Code of Health & Disability Services Consumers' Rights.
If you feel we have not respected your rights you may give feedback through the Counties Manukau Health Complaints and Feedback Procedure or make a complaint to:
Counties Manukau Health Complaints and Feedback Procedure
We would appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we welcome your comments.
Please complete our online feedback form.