Northland DHB Mental Health & Addictions - Alcohol and Drug Services
Public Service, Mental Health, Mental Health & Addictions
Drive Soba Programme
- Programme Areas
Addictions - drug & alcohol
- Programme Type
Community / social support (AOD), Advocacy / group / family whānau support (AOD)
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke, Older adult / kaumātua
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services, Corrections
Referrals can come from self, lawyers, judges, probation, family/whanau, GPs, other services.
Referrals and queries can be made at 5 Three Mile Bush Road, Kamo - Phone (09) 470 2706.
The first step is to make an appointment with us for an assessment to determine suitability for the DSP.
The Drive Soba Programme may be for suitable for you if:
- You have 3 or more EBA charges
- Your lawyer or the Judge has advised that you need to do a Programme
- Have an Alcohol and Drug Condition with Probation
- Would like support to stop Drink Driving
- Have lost your license indefinitely
The course covers:
- The facts and effects of alcohol
- Reasons why people drink and drive
- Problem solving to stop drink driving
- Victim Empathy
- Developing a plan to not drink and drive
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 9:58AM on May 27, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Northland DHB Mental Health & Addictions - Alcohol and Drug Services.