Counties Manukau Health Living Smokefree
Public Service, Other
Living Smokefree & Community Services
All our smokefree advisors are able to ensure ongoing access to funded Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and advice about other non funded NRT and prescription medication. The range of support includes:
- Drop-in clinics (casual appointments at local bases)
- Group based support (hourly sessions over 7 weeks)
- Home visits (one-on-one support)
- Quit Bus (travelling to local community spots)
- Rewards based programmes for stopping smoking in pregnancy
- Intensive support for people using mental health services
- Inpatient support (while staying in Middlemore Hospital)
Call 0800 569 568
TXT 'NOW' 590
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:09PM on February 10, 2021.