Auckland District Palliative Care Network
Mercy Parklands Hospital and Retirement Home
Our Shared Values
- Human dignity – expressing a deep and evident respect for the uniqueness of each person
- Compassion – acting with sensitivity
- Service – meeting the needs of others through quality care
- Justice – working in partnership for the common good of all
- Concern for the poor – responding in a practical way to needs in the community.
Mercy Parklands was built in 1988 and two years later was purchased by the Auckland Sisters of Mercy. A chapel was built within the existing building and officially opened in February 1999. This has enabled residents from all denominations to attend services without the need to “leave home”. The surrounds are comfortable and our services and programs are designed to meet individual needs and lifestyle. They reflect the Mercy philosophy, mission and values which preserve and promote the dignity and worth of each individual.
Our compassionate, caring environment and shared values make us a leader in elderly care in the greater Auckland region.
A planned renovation programme for the facility is currently underway. Mercy Parklands and St Joseph’s Mercy Hospice have begun progressive collaboration in the development of palliative support care services and in creating a network of associated care.
Please visit Mercy Parklands website for further information at: http://www.mercyparklands.co.nz/
12 Umere Crescent
Private Bag 28902
Office Contact Details are:
Phone: (09) 579 7241
Fax: (09) 525 1729
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:49AM on December 17, 2018.