Segar House - Rauaroha
126 Khyber Pass Road
There are two main programmes offered by the service:
- the Outpatient Programme provides once-weekly psychotherapy groups for individuals who continue to live in the community.
- the Intensive Day-Programme provides a daily therapy programme, Monday to Thursday, for individuals who continue to live in the community.
As a small mental health service Segar House – Rauaroha takes referrals from community mental health services (CMHC’s) and other secondary/tertiary services, and unfortunately cannot accept self referrals, GP referrals or other primary healthcare sector referrals.
PO Box 8101
Segar House-Rauaroha is situated in an office building on the corner of Grafton and Khyber Pass Roads. The entrance is on Khyber Pass Road and you may take either the stairs (one floor), or elevator, to reception which is on level 3.
You can reach Segar House-Rauaroha by Stagecoach buses: 274, 277, 287, 297, 302, 304, 305, 312, 305, 328, 348, 334, 392, 457x, 471, 472, 487, 497, 625;
and Howick & Eastern Buses: 50, 51, 52, 68
Trains stop at the Grafton Station, 400 metres (four minutes walk) from Segar House-Rauaroha. Trains come from West Auckland, South Auckland (via Newmarket station), and Britomart.
For more information on bus, train, & ferry timetables and routes see Maxx Regional Transport.
There are six free parking spaces available to clients & visitors:
- Two spaces are located up the ramp off 126 Khyber Pass Road.
- Four spaces are located at a lower level behind the building and must be accessed from Grafton Road. Turn into the driveway of 160 Grafton Road (sign-posted 'Wilson Parking' & opposite Orion Health). Follow this driveway around to the right & go to the far end. The spaces are marked with the Segar House logo; two are open, two covered. To reach Segar House-Rauaroha after parking on this level take the stairs up onto Khyber Pass via a door in the wooden fence, turn right and then continue up to the main entrance.
- Two & four hour city council "Pay & Display" parking is usually available along Grafton Road, near where it crosses the motorway.