Sexual Harm Service
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Community-based specialist clinical assessment and intervention service for those with concerning and harmful sexual behaviour towards children.
Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
Region: Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Te Tai Tokerau
Safe Network works with children, youth and adults, male and female, who have concerning sexual behaviour or have participated in harmful sexual behaviour. Services provided:
- Adults - male/female 18 years and over. For information click here
- Children - boys/girls aged 5-12 years. For information click here
- Youth - male/female aged 13-17 years. For information click here
- Tikanga informed clinical service for Maori all ages developed by Maori practitioners for Maori.
- Amanaki Pasifika - Pasifika service specially developed to meet the needs of Pasifika people of all ages.
For information on Maori and Pasifika click here
- Internet - therapeutic counselling for those who have accessed, traded, or produced child sexual abuse material or who have engaged or communicated with children and young people online in a sexual context.
- Education, consultation and professional development training - specialist training for public and private organisations on sexually problematic behaviours, clinical supervision and case consultations to other professionals. For more information on education and training click here
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Referral
Safe receives funding from Corrections, Oranga Tamariki, Ministry of Social Development, and Ministry of Health that covers the cost of our clinical assessment and counselling services. In most cases there is no charge to the client.
In the event of all funded places being filled referrals will be placed on a waiting list or offered a fee-for-service option.
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
|Mon – Fri||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
Public Holidays: Closed Labour Day (25 Oct), Auckland Anniversary (31 Jan), Waitangi Day (Observed 7/2/22) (7 Feb), Good Friday (15 Apr), Easter Sunday (17 Apr), Easter Monday (18 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr), Queen's Birthday (6 Jun).
English, Māori, Samoan, Cantonese Chinese, Mandarin Chinese
Harmful sexual behaviour
Sexual harm - training, education, workforce development
- Pacific Island people
Education and training
Social worker intervention to support psycho-social needs and sytemic support for clients, whanau, and the community
Bay of Plenty, Central Auckland, East Auckland, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, Waikato, West Auckland