Central Auckland, North Auckland, South Auckland, West Auckland > Social Services >

Age Concern Auckland

Social Service, Community Health

Services Provided

Elder abuse

Elder Abuse Response Service

If you are concerned about elder abuse and neglect, whether you are an older person yourself, a family member, friend, neighbour or professional, you can contact our Elder Abuse Response Service for free and confidential advice. Contact reception on (09) 279 4331 to be transferred through to one of our social workers. 

National Help line 0800 EA NOT OK (0800 32 668 65)

EANP education-awareness

Contact Details

This page was last updated at 11:31AM on July 1, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Age Concern Auckland.