Manurewa Marae is committed to providing opportunities and resources for all members of our community. Our wide range of programmes and services includes:
- Whanau Ora - Social Service: Helping whanau or individuals who need support in addressing their needs around housing, finances, counselling, whanau and advocacy support etc.
- Te Manu Aute Whare Oranga: Clinical and Traditional Practice registering with a GP and nurse or being supported by our traditional healers in mirimiri matekite etc
- Foodbank: applicable on our facebook page; Manurewa Marae
- Emergency Transitional Housing
- Hauora Innovators
- Drivers License
- COVID testing and vaccination
- Te Wharekura o Manurewa a fully Maori immersion secondary school based in Manurewa. Ph (09) 266 0158
Unfortunately all Marae Bookings will not proceed till Mid June 2022
Board of Trustees: Tunuiarangi (Rangi) McLean, Martin Cooper, Helena Stevens, Greg Whaiapu
CEO: Takutaimoana (Natasha) Kemp
Maintenance Lead: William Kemp
Clinical Manager: Gail Wilson
Service Manager: Lola Topia
Financial Admin: Jenny Kong
Marae Administration: Pengu Anderson
Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Child / Tamariki, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Make an appointment
Te Manu Aute Whare Oranga
To register or book an appointment with our medical clinic, please call 09-6400 824
Local Vaccination Clinic
For COVID vaccination please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all referrals for our Whanau Ora service email:
Website / App
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/manurewamarae01
WE ARE A FREE SERVICE
- Kaupapa Māori
- Te Tai Tonga - a community Kapa Haka group based at Manurewa Marae, representing iwi from nga hau e wha and catering for all ages and levels.
- Whanau Ora -…
Education and training
- TE WHAREKURA O MANUREWA is a fully registered immersion secondary school based in Manurewa - the only one of its type in Auckland. Operating since 2002, our curriculum offers courses…
Legal / civil services
- Legal advice
Legal representation, assistance, advice, information and education.
Free clinic hosted at Manurewa Marae every Wednesday starting from 10 AM.
Bookings are essential - please phone (09) 274 4966 for an…
81 Finlayson Avenue
81 Finlayson Avenue
PO Box 88146
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:39AM on May 24, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Manurewa Marae Community Services & Programmes.