Papakura Marae provides cultural, health and social services for the education, support and betterment of the people of Papakura and its surrounding suburbs.
Services provided by the Marae include:
- Tamariki Ora
- Teen Parents Support
- Mana Kidz
- Food Bank
- Whanau Ora
- Family Start
- Te Pae Oranga
- Te Pae Aronui
- Social Services
- Oranga ki Tua - Long Term Conditions
- Diabetes Self Management Education Classes
- Tane / Wahine Groups
- Whiri Aroha - Korowai Classes
- Te Reo classes (Te Wananga o Aotearoa)
- Driver Licence Classes
- Counselling Service (Tuesday, Wednesday)
Papakura Marae Medical Clinic offers all of your health needs in one location.
Under 12 months, 1-4 years old, 5-12 years old, 13-17 years old, 18+ years old, Older adult
How do I access this service?
|Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
- Parenting education
- Parent wellbeing
- Whanau support
- Teen Parents - providing information, advocacy support, emotional and practical support for teen parents to improve health, education and welfare for themselves and their babies.
- Family Start - enables families…
- Food bank
- Kaupapa Māori
- Whanau Ora - supporting whanau to fulfill their potential, achieve their aspirations and model intergenerational success.
- Te Reo classes - Wednesday 6pm to 9pm (Te Wananga o Aotearoa)
- Whiri Aroha…
- Papakura Marae Social Service - provides community social work utilising services and specialists to support the needs of Whanau / individual stressors in a professional and highly confidential capacity.
- Mana Kidz - sore throat clinics held at schools in Papakura and Manurewa.
- Oranga Ki Tua - mobile service for socioeconomically disadvantaged clients aged 15+ years with high or complex…
Contact us online here
29 Hunua Road
29 Hunua Road
PO Box 72322
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 9:31AM on August 8, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Papakura Marae Social Services.