8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Community-based specialist clinical assessment and intervention service for those with concerning and harmful sexual behaviour towards children.
Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
Region: Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Northland
Safe Network works with children, youth and adults, male and female, who have concerning sexual behaviour or have participated in harmful sexual behaviour. Services provided:
- Adults - male/female 18 years and over. For information click here
- Children - boys/girls aged 5-12 years. For information click here
- Youth - male/female aged 13-17 years. For information click here
- Tikanga informed clinical service for Maori all ages developed by Maori practitioners for Maori.
- Amanaki Pasifika - Pasifika service specially developed to meet the needs of Pasifika people of all ages.
For information on Maori and Pasifika click here
- Internet - therapeutic counselling for those who have accessed, traded, or produced child sexual abuse material or who have engaged or communicated with children and young people online in a sexual context.
- Education, consultation and professional development training - specialist training for public and private organisations on sexually problematic behaviours, clinical supervision and case consultations to other professionals. For more information on education and training click here
5-12 years old, 13-17 years old, 18+ years old
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Referral
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
|Mon – Fri||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
During the COVID-19 lockdown all services are being delivered remotely and physical offices are unattended. To make contact with Safe Network please phone our main office numbers. This information will be updated as restrictions change.
Public Holidays: Closed on all public holidays.
Harmful sexual behaviour, Sexual harm - training, education, workforce development, Sexual harm - Kaupapa Māori services, Kaupapa Māori
Safe receives funding from Corrections, Oranga Tamariki, Ministry of Social Development, and Ministry of Health that covers the cost of our clinical assessment and counselling services. In most cases there is no charge to the client.
In the event of all funded places being filled referrals will be placed on a waiting list or offered a fee-for-service option.
English, Maori, Samoan, Cantonese, Mandarin
Bay of Plenty, Central Auckland, East Auckland, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, Waikato, West Auckland
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:20PM on April 23, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Safe Network.