8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Community-based specialist clinical assessment and intervention service for those with concerning and harmful sexual behaviour towards children.
Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
Region: Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Northland
Safe Network works with children, youth and adults, male and female, who have concerning sexual behaviour or have participated in harmful sexual behaviour. Services provided:
- Adults - male/female 18 years and over. For information click here
- Children - boys/girls aged 5-12 years. For information click here
- Youth - male/female aged 13-17 years. For information click here
- Te Kakano - Kaupapa Maori service for all ages delivered by Maori practitioners for Maori.
- Amanaki Pasifika - Pasifika service specially developed to meet the needs of Pasifika people of all ages.
For information on Maori and Pasifika click here
- Internet - treatment for those who have accessed, traded, or produced child sexual abuse material or who have engaged or communicated with children and young people online in a sexual context.
- Education, consultation and professional development training - specialist training for public and private organisations on sexually problematic behaviours, clinical supervision and case consultations to other professionals. For more information on education and training click here
5-12 years old, 13-17 years old, 18+ years old
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Referral
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
|Mon – Fri||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
Public Holidays: Closed on all public holidays.
Harmful sexual behaviour, Sexual harm - training, education, workforce development, Sexual harm - Kaupapa Māori services, Kaupapa Maori
English, Maori, Samoan
Bay of Plenty, Central Auckland, East Auckland, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, Waikato, West Auckland
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:39PM on March 12, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Safe Network.