How do I access this service?

Contact us

Service Types

Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need ACC counselling?

Abuse and violence

  • Counselling
  • Family violence intervention
  • Referral to specialist services


Mental Health


Canterbury, Central Lakes, Dunedin - South Otago, South Canterbury, Southland, Waitaki, Wellington

Contact Details

Contact us online here

This page was last updated at 3:51PM on July 5, 2018.