9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Taupo Family Centre Inc Transforming Lives
Specialist Support Services including counselling, whanau support, advocacy, crisis intervention for anyone affected by sexual harm or family violence.
Age: Children and Youth 7 years and over, Men, Women, Whanau, Families
Region: Taupo, Turangi
Taupo Family Centre Inc. offers specialised trauma responsive support services and information to survivors of family and sexual harm, providing a wraparound approach for family and whanau. A 'total care' package is offered to families who require multiple services to support their wellbeing focused on protection and safety to improve outcomes and enhance their lives.
Our services include:
Trauma Responsive Services / Multi-disciplined
Post Trauma Support
- Counselling and therapy to address emotional and psychological harm impacted by sexual or family abuse.
- Whanau support
- Children's support - Kidz For Life safety cards providing quick access support in an emergency
- Youth services and programmes - tools and strategies to make positive life decisions
- Parenting programmes - skills and tools to make a difference in their families
- Supervised Contact
- Supervised Contact Assessments
- Employees Support Services (ESS)
- Prevention Of Suicide Support Services (postvention support services)
How to Access:
Call (07) 376 8222 Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (0800 wellbeing)
Call 0800 wellbeing to reset, regroup and recover (free support line for the Taupo District)
Visit us on Facebook
5-12 years old, 13-17 years old, 18+ years old
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Public Holidays: Closed on all public holidays.
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Support and counselling
- Groups and programmes
Abuse and violence
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:29AM on August 11, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Taupo Family Centre Inc..