Support and assistance service for anyone that has experienced sexual harm or family violence at any time in their lives. Counselling support services for survivors of sexual or family violence.
Call our Helpline (06) 278 6399
Age: Adults plus Youth from 13 years
Region: Sth Taranaki
Te Ara Pae Trust is about family/whanau wellness where individuals are empowered, families/whanau are supported and communities are strengthened. We provide:
- Confidential, professional counselling support and information in a safe-space for anyone who has experienced sexual harm or family violence, recent or in the past.
- Counselling is also provided for young people from 13 years onwards.
- Counselling for the rainbow community
- Anger Management Programmes - one on one or group workshops
- Safe Place programme for women and men
- We also offer weekly visits to Opunake and Patea
All services are FREE
How to Access:
Situated at 276 High Street Hawera - (opposite The Warehouse)
Phone: (06) 278 6399
Visit us on Facebook
Adult / Pakeke, Youth / Rangatahi
How do I access this service?
You can either phone in or come visit us at 276 High Street
Hawera - (opposite The Warehouse) Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Office is closed public holidays.
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Support and counselling
Abuse and violence
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:04PM on August 3, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Te Ara Pae Trust.