12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
24/7 crisis support and counselling services for anyone that has experienced rape or sexual abuse, historic or recent.
24-hour Support and Crisis Service - Call (04) 801 6655 (dial 0 at the menu)
Age: All ages and genders, whanau, support people. We support parents/caregiviers of children under 5 years.
Region: Wellington, Porirua, Kapiti
HELP works with individuals, families/whānau and other support people who have been affected by sexual harm or family violence. We provide:
- 24/7 crisis assistance and intervention
- One-on-One telephone support
- Support, assistance and information with medical follow-ups and police reports
- Court support - assistance with court preparation, liaise with police and the courts, and support you while you wait to see a counsellor.
- Counselling - confidential support addressing the emotional and psychological harm impacted by sexual or physical abuse in a safe-space.
- Kaupapa Maori Counselling
- Education and Advice - prevention, education and professional development programmes aimed at reducing the impact of sexual violence in our communities.
For more information on counselling click here
We are an ACC Sensitive Claims Provider and all services are FREE
How to Access:
Call (04) 801 6655 and dial 0, 24-hours
Contact us here for support
Wellington Office: (04) 801 6655
Porirua Office: (04) 801 6655
5-12 years old, 13-17 years old, 18+ years old, Older adult
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment, Referral
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
|Mon – Sun||midnight – midnight|
Call 04 801 6655 (then dial 0) 24-hour Support Helpline is available 7 days a week, including public holidays
|Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
Office is closed public holidays
Public Holidays: Open on all public holidays.
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Immediate help
- Kaupapa Māori
- Support and counselling
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need ACC counselling?
Abuse and violence
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:22PM on April 21, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Wellington Sexual Abuse HELP Foundation.