Videos and training
- How to find mental health and addictions services and programmes information on Healthpoint
- How to find health services near you on Healthpoint
- How to find health service information on Healthpoint
- How to Login
- How to Edit a General Practice or Urgent Care Clinic
- How to Edit a Pharmacy
- How to Edit a Midwife
- How to Edit Opening Hours
This video will guide you through simple steps to find the Mental Health and Addiction service information and the programmes each service provides.
This video will guide you through simple steps to find healthcare services near to you and around your physical location. This search displays all healthcare services within close proximity or that you may be eligible for in the region of your search. Included are tips and features to help you refine your search to identify the various services offering support for the specific conditions or needs that you have.
This video will guide you through simple steps to find a healthcare service. Using the main search facility on the Healthpoint site, healthcare service results will match to the words or phrases you type.
- Welcome to the new Healthpoint Editing Interface (PDF, 245.9 KB)
- How to Edit and Update your Healthpoint webpage (PDF, 373.3 KB)
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.