Videos and training
- How to find mental health and addictions services and programmes information on Healthpoint
- How to find health services near you on Healthpoint
- How to find health service information on Healthpoint
- How to edit your GP service information
This video will guide you through simple steps to find the Mental Health and Addiction service information and the programmes each service provides.
This video will guide you through simple steps to find healthcare services near to you and around your physical location. This search displays all healthcare services within close proximity or that you may be eligible for in the region of your search. Included are tips and features to help you refine your search to identify the various services offering support for the specific conditions or needs that you have.
This video will guide you through simple steps to find a healthcare service. Using the main search facility on the Healthpoint site, healthcare service results will match to the words or phrases you type.
This video will guide you through the steps of editing, updating and adding detail to your healthcare service profile. Included are tips and features to help you make the most of your Healthpoint listing.
- GPs / Accident & Urgent Medical Care - Updating Covid-19 Testing Information in Healthpoint (PDF, 205.6 KB)
- Community Testing Centres and Pop-Up Testing Centres - Updating COVID-19 Testing Information in Healthpoint (PDF, 266.9 KB)
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.