Maori and Pacific Health Support Services
There is a Maori Health Support Service available to tautoko Maori whanau (patients and their families). The types of things we can help you with include:
* Understanding the services available
* Making sure your stay with us is safe and supportive
* Arranging visits by chaplains or Maori ministers of religion
* Arranging accommodation for whanau visiting from another district
* Providing you with information about community Maori health providers.
Please talk with us if you have any questions about your care or treatment.
Mena he patai tau e pa ana ki tau maimoatanga, uia atu ki tetahi kaimahi.
The Pacific Health Support Service supports all Pacific patients (and their families) during their stay with us. We can:
* Act as a patient advocate
* Help you understand your care and treatment
* Provide you with health information
* Provide information on community and social support services
* Link you with community providers.
General Enquiries: (04) 385 5999
Fax: (04) 385 5856
Emergency Department: Open 24 hours / 7 days, Phone (04) 385 5999
Private Bag 7902