Welcome to National Women’s Health. National Women's inpatient, newborn and High risk maternity outpatient services are located on the 9th floor of the Support Building at Auckland City Hospital in Grafton.
National Women's Walk-In Centre, Community outpatient services, Fertility and Gynaecology outpatient services continue to be provided on the Greenlane site on the 6th floor of the Greenlane Clinical Centre.
Please visit the National Women's Health website for more information www.nwhealthinfo.co.nz
The Women's Health Information Unit is located in the Atrium area on level 9 at Auckland City Hospital.
Open: Monday 8am - 4pm, Tuesday 8am - 12noon, Wednesday 8am - 4pm
Contact: Ph: (09) 307 8978 or email: .
What is Maternity?
Maternity is the area of medicine concerned with the treatment of women during pregnancy (antenatal), labour and delivery, and the time after childbirth (postnatal). Once pregnancy has been confirmed, regular antenatal checks should be performed by a midwife, GP or obstetrician (doctor who is specialised in obstetrics). In the first 28 weeks, these checks will be done every month but will increase as the pregnancy progresses.
- Information for Patients and Health Professionals
- Find an independent midwife in Auckland
- Find information on Auckland DHB midwifery services
- For information on the Auckland DHB Labour & Birthing Suite
- For information on Birthcare
- For information on the New Zealand Fetal Medicine Network (NZMFNN) - Auckland