Community Mental Health Centre Hours
|Cornwall House||Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm (Reception 8.30am - 5.00pm)|
|Manaaki House||Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.00pm (Reception 8.30am - 5.00pm)|
|St Lukes Centre||Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm (Reception 8.30am - 5.00pm)|
|Taylor Centre||Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 4.30pm (Reception 8.30am - 4.30pm)|
|Community Acute Service||7 days a week, 24 hours - Tel: 0800 800 717|
For urgent assistance after hours 7 days a week: 0800 800 717
Community Mental Health Service
The Auckland District Health Board (DHB) Community Mental Health services provide a range of services for adults with moderate to severe mental illness or psychological distress. Services are provided via multi-disciplinary teams which include psychiatrists, nurses, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers.
- Community Acute Service (24 hours, 7 days a week) - includes crisis assessment and acute home based treatment.
- Care and Recovery. Most clients receiving treatment will have their care coordinated by a key worker, who is a member of the multi-disciplinary care and recovery team. The key worker takes responsibility for coordinating the specific service each person needs. Clients are able to access a range of more specialist services via the Care and Recovery Teams, for example: CBT, DBT, dual diagnosis, family support, a range of therapeutic groups or individual interventions, access to the trans-cultural or Asian Mental Health Service.
- Early intervention (a multi-disciplinary intensive service for adults aged 18 - 30 who experience a first episode of psychosis).
- Assertive Community Outreach Service (ACOS): wrap around intensive services for clients with very high and complex needs. This multi-disciplinary team is based at St Lukes Community Mental Health Centre, providing services across the Auckland DHB area.
- Service Coordination: needs assessment and coordination to assist clients to access a range of community based support services, including mental health residential rehabilitation services.
For more consumer resource information for you and your family please click here to access New Zealand Guidelines Group website.