Our Vision and Purpose:
- Vision: Quality and Innovation in Primary Healthcare
- Purpose: Empower and Enable our People to Thrive
Auckland PHO funds and co-ordinates services, provides resources and expertise for practices and delivers some specialised primary healthcare services. First level primary healthcare is provided by 25 General Practices with over 85 GPs and 71 Practice Nurses who service over 70,000 enrolled patients throughout central Auckland in Blockhouse Bay, Avondale, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Eastridge and Grey Lynn.
While many of our services are directed towards individuals and illness, we are also focused on issues which impact on the wellness of specific groups and communities within our enrolled population of whom 10% are Maori, 10% Pacific and 11% are Quintile 5 (NZ dep 9 and 10).
The PHO has responsibility for ensuring that current challenges in community healthcare are being met. These challenges include child and adolescent health, immunisation, mental health and chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
For more information on Auckland PHO Click here
Board of Directors
Please click here for details of our Board of Directors
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Aotea Health More Info
- Auckland Central Medical & Health Centre More Info
- AUT Student Services More Info
- Avondale Family Doctor More Info
- Avondale Health Centre More Info
- Cairnhill Health Centre More Info
- Dominion Medical Centre More Info
- Gabriel Medical Practice More Info
- Glenavon Doctor's Surgery More Info
- Health Connections More Info
- Meadowbank Medical Centre More Info
- Mt Albert Medical Centre More Info
- Newmarket Medical Centre More Info
- Ostend Medical Centre More Info
- Piritahi Hau Ora Trust - General Practice More Info
- Prana Family Health More Info
- Raphael Medical Therapy Centre More Info
- Symonds Street Medical Centre More Info
- The Calder Centre More Info
- The Good Medicine Clinic More Info
- Three Kings Family Medical Centre More Info
- Viaduct Medical More Info
- Waiheke Medical Centre More Info
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:11AM on May 20, 2019.