Southern DHB Southland Hospital Dental Service
- Routine dental care for people with medical and/or physical problems, which prevent them from receiving dental care in private practice
- An initial referral from a general medical practitioner or general dental practitioner is required.
- An initial referral from the Community Oral Health Service (COHS) or general dental practitioner is required.
- These are for the relief of pain or infection from a single tooth.
- Patients can self-refer by phoning the service.
- There is a $35 co-payment per treatment.
|Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
Closed on the Tuesday following Easter.
(03) 218 1949
Ground Floor - Outpatients (immediate left upon entry to main hospital entrance)
PO Box 828
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:06PM on July 8, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Southern DHB Southland Hospital Dental Service.