All Care Family Medical Centre - Northcote
Primary Healthcare Service
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
This practice is not currently providing COVID-19 testing except in some circumstances. Please refer to a list of other testing services available.
We are a general practice aiming to provide quality healthcare to you and your family.
Consultations are by appointment only. Our standard consultation time is 15 minutes. Consultations taking longer than this will incur extra charges.
Our team is made up of GPs (see details below under “General Practitioners”)
Nursing staff: Jenny Goldsmith, Pia Wang, Shanshan Ning, Natasha Liu and Rachel Thompson
Reception staff: Janette Yu, Priyanka Parmar, Arishma Chand and Julia Yang
Staff also work at our Ponsonby clinic as needed and rostered
Click on the following link to view All Care Family Medical Centre - Ponsonby
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Please note, we are closed for lunch from 1pm to 2pm
Phone GP practice and follow instructions. You will be transferred to an after hours service who will direct you
After hours please contact HML on 09 419 1267
Public Holidays: Closed on all public holidays.
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Serbian, Cantonese, Mandarin
Enrolling new patients
This practice is enrolling new patients.
Registered & Funded Patient Fees
|Under 14 years||Free|
For those eligible for NZ subsidised care:
- Your first consultation will be for an extended appointment and is charged at a higher rate as it is not subsidised. This payment will need to be paid when you enrol. Subsequent consultations will be at the subsidised medical fees as above.
- If you do not see a doctor within any 3 year period, you will need to re-enrol before the 3 years is up or you will not continue to be eligible for the above subsidised consultations.
- Higher rates apply for casual patients and non residents.
- Extra charges can be made and include the following; longer than standard consultations, phone consultations, nurses consultations, referrals, medical dressings, injections, ECGs, faxed prescriptions, liquid nitrogen, cervical smears, swabs, travel immunisations, all medicals including forms for insurance, drivers licenses, WINZ, University and other forms.
- If an appointment is made but you don't attend it and haven't advised us in advance, you will be charged a standard adult $19.50 consult for each appointment missed.
- Please call the clinic to clarify any of the above.
Adult and Child Medical Care
Your GP's surgery is far more than a place to go when you are feeling unwell and needing a quick cure. The doctor who sees you has gone through an…
Minor Accident Care
Primary care practices offer a range of services and are able to deal with most minor accident care. If they are not able to deal with an injury they will…
Minor surgery is commonly provided in primary care practices, providing fast, competent removal and biopsies of skin lesions. Other services include cosmetic work such as removal of benign moles and…
Each GP surgery or primary care practice will have its own procedure for repeat prescribing but the following rules are common to most, if not all. Patients who are well-known…
Sometimes your doctor needs to take a sample of blood or urine either to discover what is wrong with you or to measure something in your blood so that the…
Liquid nitrogen is a fast, effective treatment provided in many practices to treat viral warts, sun damaged skin, skin tags and many benign cosmetic lesions. It comes in a container…
An Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (IUCD) is inserted into a woman’s uterus to prevent pregnancy. Depending on the type of device, it will need to be changed after between three and…
Immunisations are provided at all primary care practices and are one of the most important services they provide. Immunisation has led to the decline of many lethal diseases including meningococcal…
All women who have ever been sexually active should have regular cervical smear tests every three years between the ages of 25 and 69. This includes women who have been…
Travel Advice / Immunisations
Another service offered to you at your GP surgery (primary care practice) is advice and immunisation before you go to another country. While you are likely to have the immunisations…
An ECG is a recording of your heart's electrical activity. Electrode patches are attached to your skin to measure the electrical impulses given off by your heart. The result is…
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?See Reviews
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:18PM on October 6, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by All Care Family Medical Centre - Northcote.