All Care Family Medical Centre - Ponsonby
Primary Healthcare Service
8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
GP practice - enrolled patients only
This practice provides COVID-19 testing to enrolled patients in some circumstances. This can include their family members if not enrolled elsewhere. Please call the practice for more information.
Testing for Travel
This clinic provides pre-departure testing for people who are travelling. This can include family members who are not enrolled elsewhere. Please call to book an appointment.
We are a general practice aiming to provide quality healthcare to you and your family.
We provide an open clinic - no appointments are needed. Our standard consultation time is 15 minutes. Consultations taking longer than this will incur extra charges.
Dr Gita Patel, Dr Anju Rai, Dr Faiza Bhikoo, Dr Yuhui Sun, Dr Grant Spence (see details below under “General Practitioners”).
Practice Manager: Jenny Goldsmith
Nursing Staff: Isha Gaikwad, Jenny Goldsmith
Reception Staff: Priyanka Parmar and Monali Barot who work between both our Ponsonby and Northcote clinics.
Medical and Nursing staff from our Northcote clinic will also work here at times.
Click on the following link to view All Care Family Medical Centre - Northcote
Enrolling new patients
This practice is enrolling new patients.
Enrolled Patient Fees
|Under 14 years||Free|
For those eligible for NZ subsidised care:
- Your first consultation will be for an extended appointment and is charged at a higher rate as it is not subsidised. This payment will need to be paid when you enrol. Subsequent consultations will be at the subsidised medical fees as above. Appointments for face to face, phone, video consults and including repeat scripts all cost the same. Payments are expected on date of consult. Admin fees are charged if this doesn't occur and when further follow up for payment is needed.
- If you do not see a doctor within any 3 year period, you will need to re-enrol before the 3 years is up or you will not continue to be eligible for the above subsidised consultations.
- Higher rates apply for casual patients and non residents.
- Extra charges can be made and include the following; longer than standard consultations, phone consultations, nurses consultations, referrals, medical dressings, injections, ECGs, liquid nitrogen, cervical smears, swabs, travel immunisations, all medicals including forms for insurance, drivers licenses, WINZ, University and other forms.
- If an appointment is made but you don't attend it and haven't advised us in advance, you will be charged a standard adult $19.50 consult for each appointment missed.
- Please call the clinic to clarify any of the above.
8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
|Mon – Tue||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Wed||3:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Thu – Fri||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Phone GP practice and follow instructions. You will be transferred to an after hours service who will direct you
Public Holidays: Closed Labour Day (25 Oct), Auckland Anniversary (31 Jan), Waitangi Day (Observed 7/2/22) (7 Feb), Good Friday (15 Apr), Easter Sunday (17 Apr), Easter Monday (18 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr), Queen's Birthday (6 Jun).
Preferred urgent care clinic out of hours: White Cross Accident & Urgent Medical - Ascot 24/7.
English, Hindi, Gujarati, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese
Adult and Child Medical Care
Your GP's surgery is far more than a place to go when you are feeling unwell and needing a quick cure. The doctor who sees you has gone through an…
Minor Accident Care
Primary care practices offer a range of services and are able to deal with most minor accident care. If they are not able to deal with an injury they will…
Minor surgery is commonly provided in primary care practices, providing fast, competent removal and biopsies of skin lesions. Other services include cosmetic work such as removal of benign moles and…
Each GP surgery or primary care practice will have its own procedure for repeat prescribing but the following rules are common to most, if not all. Patients who are well-known…
Sometimes your doctor needs to take a sample of blood or urine either to discover what is wrong with you or to measure something in your blood so that the…
Liquid nitrogen is a fast, effective treatment provided in many practices to treat viral warts, sun damaged skin, skin tags and many benign cosmetic lesions. It comes in a container…
An Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (IUCD) is inserted into a woman’s uterus to prevent pregnancy. Depending on the type of device, it will need to be changed after between three and…
Immunisations are provided at all primary care practices and are one of the most important services they provide. Immunisation has led to the decline of many lethal diseases including meningococcal…
All women who have ever been sexually active should have regular cervical smear tests every three years between the ages of 25 and 69. This includes women who have been…
Travel Advice / Immunisations
Another service offered to you at your GP surgery (primary care practice) is advice and immunisation before you go to another country. While you are likely to have the immunisations…
An ECG is a recording of your heart's electrical activity. Electrode patches are attached to your skin to measure the electrical impulses given off by your heart. The result is…
(09) 376 5580
(09) 376 5897
215 Ponsonby Road
215 Ponsonby Road
PO Box 36526
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?See Reviews
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:49PM on August 22, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by All Care Family Medical Centre - Ponsonby.