Rotorua Area Primary Health Services (RAPHS)
Rotorua Area Primary Health Services (RAPHS) is a not for profit clinical network. We have been committed to improving health and wellbeing in the Rotorua region for over 25 years.
A group of forward-thinking doctors from General Practices in the Rotorua community first established our organisation in 1991.
Today, RAPHS is Rotorua's Primary Health Organisation (PHO). As a PHO, we manage a range of clinical programmes for our community, and provide business, administrative and technology support for our member providers and partner organisations.
We work closely with healthcare teams who provide health services to about 72,000 people in the Rotorua city and rural areas.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Eruera Medical Centre More Info
- Korowai Aroha Health Centre - GP Clinic More Info
- Kuirau Medical Centre More Info
- Mangakino Health Services More Info
- Murupara Medical Centre More Info
- Ngongotaha Medical Centre More Info
- Owhata Medical Centre More Info
- Ranolf Medical Centre More Info
- Rotorua Medical Group - Central Health More Info
- Rotorua Medical Group - Fairy Springs More Info
- Ruatahi Medical Centre More Info
- Te Ngae Medical Centre More Info
- Three Lakes Clinic More Info
- Tiaho Medical Centre More Info
- Westend Medical More Info
- Western Heights Health Centre More Info
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 3:17PM on November 8, 2018.